You want the world to know about your extensions so you invest time and money in promoting your brand. Regardless if you pay for your advertisements or only use free Search Engine Optimization to increase traffic to your website, you have to measure your effort in time and money and the success rate. Below you´ll find some important metrics you can follow to see how effective your effort is and to see where you can adapt your marketing campaigns or website to have a greater result and thus more sales. Impressions This metric is the number of times an advertisement or your key words phrases used in your meta tags appear on a Search Engine Result Page (SERP) in response to a query submitted by a potential customer. If you use AdWords for example in the statistics page or in Google webmasters tool that also includes information about non paid queries. Average number of clicks If you manage to have your key words appear in the SERP you want your potential clients to click on so they will visit your website of course. As more people consider to use a brand than the number of potential clients that actually buy a brand you can see the key words used most are ones that appeal to the initial phase. Average cost per click The value of a click, and this...Read More
Month: October 2015
During the first stage somebody is thinking about getting new hair, you have a great change to get her attention, just by using the right words (key words). Use general and broad key words in your online advertisements or meta tags (as you use on your website and your shop will get noticed the best.
Your client is thinking 4 times about your hair but when and how?
The whole process a customer goes through before she buys your hair can be broken down in only four stages, or as we call it the buying funnel.Read More
More visitors You want more visitors to your website? Visitors that will turn into clients if they like what you offer! Or even better into loyal clients because they will come back to you. Read here how to make this possible. Start your own Blog and become known as an expert in hair fashion The secret is to make sure you share your expertise, impress people with your knowledge about hair and they will feel more confident to buy from you. Start your own blog about the extensions you want to sell and make this a special event for everybody who visits your blogRead More
You know everything about fashion and you are you know what’s goping on in the world. On top of that you have a great passion for hair, right? If this is the case we have a questions for you? We are going to test your skills and need your help to find the perfect hair style for the dress we picked.
So, what style of hair fits with the dress? Imagine a client walks in your shop, wearing this dress, and she wants to know the best hair style.
Share with us your opinion in the comments below or share it through social media. Are you the expert?Read More
Drive your Instagram followers to your web shop and generate a loyal client base
and start earning with your beautiful pictures.
Check the 6 tips to give your sales a boost thanks to your Instagram account or watch the video
1. Instagram Profile: Keep it updated
·Update your company profile with seasonal items, what about Valentine’s day!
·Your bio is the most important for mobile viewers, so make it look great
·Use a special website link, to drive viewers to a special landing page
2. Ask Questions
·Invite your viewers to interact with you by asking questions
·Keep your questions short, simple and specific
·Use a cute or fun image
·Write in a very personable tone, to deepen the visitors engagement with your brand
Did You Know This?
- Lovely straight hair lace closures to spoil your clients and boost your hair sales
- The Best Period to Launch a Hair Extensions Business
- Again another hair store! Check Michmo MPR
- How to avoid the 20% customs duty when you import human hair into South Africa?
- Hair Extensions clients you get thanks to reviews!
- You sell more hair extensions when you are not selling hair!
- The best sales technique to sell hair extensions
- How much money you need to start a hair extensions business?
- How to grow your hair business in New York
- How to communicate with your clients and not to offend them!
Shop Hair Products
- Lace frontal 13''x6'' lace frontal straight and body wave (Newland Hair Products) $ 71.00 – $ 112.00
- Lace Closure 4''x4'' lace closure straight and body wave (Newland Hair Products) $ 27.00 – $ 47.00
- All-In-One Hair Extensions Business Package $ 29.00
- 13 x4 Lace frontal
- Full Lace Wig with curly wave (NewLand Hair Products) $ 65.00 – $ 261.00