Be your own boss Selling Hair Extensions in Kenya

Be your own boss Selling Hair Extensions in Kenya
Facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterest

Selling Hair Extensions in Kenya

It does not make a different if you are from Nairobi, Mombasa or Nakuru, selling hair extensions in Kenya is HOT.

The local beauty news but also for example Google shows there is an outbreak of interest for hair and hair related searches, this means women are orientating about the latest hair styles and of course they also are looking for where to buy human hair extensions, wigs or weaves in Kenya.

Start Selling Hair Extensions in Kenya

Start Selling Hair Extensions in Kenya

Make money selling hair extensions in Kenya

Are you one of the nearly 17 million young women in Kenya who wants to look great and thus interested to purchase hair extensions or weaves, or…. are do you have the passion to make others feel and look good and to make some nice money out of this growing demand at the same time?

If you want to start your own hair selling business and make some money, in Kenya, feel free read further

Learn from Darling Kenya

Before you start your own hair business, learn what the others do, for example Darling Kenya, they offer an assortment of braids, weaves, extensions and wigs. It is the first brand in Africa to introduce Kanekalon fiber (Hot water use).

To start read their mission and see how you can get some ideas for yourself

• Our Consumers: To passionately provide the best and constantly search for innovative ideas that will lead to new, modern, unique and beautiful hair styles for our customers.
  • Our People: To provide a great working environment for our staff to execute their tasks. This will reflect in their efficiency, positive customer interactions and relations and personal growth of each staff member.
  • Network: Cultivate an endearing network of customers and suppliers, so that together we create a mutual &enduring partnership.
  • Excellence: We aim to achieve excellence in the production of each hair piece from design to delivery. It is the benchmark for all our endeavours as a company.

So, Darling Hair Extensions show their passion in making people look and feel good. Customers notice this, so for your own branding make sure your passion for hair and other people shows! Never put making money first, always put your client number one! How? What about to offer them always the latest style or most innovative products!

If you have people who help you selling hair extensions in Kenya, regardless if they have their own salon or are only agents make sure you treat them well.

If you work in the interest of your client, or your suppliers, they will appreciate this and you will be able to build a unique network, what will certainly differentiate you from the competition.

Start Selling Hair Extensions in Kenya

Start Selling Hair Extensions in Kenya

What you can do better!

If you visit the website of Darling Hair Extensions you will notice the blog and news is a little outdated, the last news dates from 2014, if you want to share the best information and news about hair and beauty with your clients, make sure you have a regular update of your blog.

Another thing to think of is the product info, be transparent and share price info about the hair extensions, shipping conditions and all the background you can share about the origin of the hair, the donors if you sell human hair extensions or about the fibre you use if you sell synthetic.

Do not forget to place your client in the middle and make sure you have a return policy that proofs you are 100% confident about the quality of your hair extensions and that tells the customer do not worry, if you are not happy we will accept your return.

Start now!

So what is stopping you from starting selling hair extensions in Kenya and to make some nice money? If you need some guidance to start with success, I recommend to treat yourself on our Business Template package so you can  open your, first, hair extensions shop in Kenya .

You have a dream to launch your own online hair store, or your hair sales are lacking behind expectations.

What can you do? Give it all up and let others succeed? Wouldn’t it be great to talk for 10 minutes with somebody who not only understands the hair extensions business, but who can help you with advice too?

Ready to start, get my eBook From Dream to Your Own Hair Extensions Business in Only 10 Days and start selling!

Facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterest

36 Comments

1. hi, zilpha here and am interested in braids and weaves which I intend to supply at wholesale basis. I have established a shop at donholm,Nairobi. what is your price catalogue that can ensure I operate a profitable business

• Hi Zilpha, thanks for your question. Good idea to start selling braids and weaves on a wholesale basis. Kenya is really showing a growing demand for hair extensions. Please what is the name of you hair store, and are you already online (social media or website). I am not selling hair, because I prefer to advice you independent from a hair seller. But I can introduce you to hair extensions suppliers. Please let me know if you would be interested. Regards, Stefan

• hello Stephan,
        I’m interested in finding out whether you could link me up with your extension suppliers so that we can strike a deal.
        kindy let me know as soon as you can.
        michellekainyu@gmail.com

• Hello stephan am interested to open my own salon where i want to sell braids,weaves hair extension and wigs and am planning to import from Thailand so what is ur advice.

2. Hi am interested in being a wholesale supplier of hair products of darlin..am to start a big shop here in town nairobi please advice me on how to go about.Thank you.

• Hi Sylviah, thanks! Great to read you want to start to become a wholesale supplier of hair extensions. There is an increased demand for hair in Kenya and thus a growing number of hair stores.Hair store in need of hair. Regarding your question if you can become a wholesaler of hair products of Darlin I recommend you to first contact Style Industries. This is the company that has the brand Darlin. Style Industries Limited produces and distributes hair and hair additions for women in East Africa. The company offers braids, extensions, bulks, weaves, and wigs. It also offers cosmetics, such as conditioners, shampoos, baby oils, baby powders, etc. The company sells products online. The company is based in Nairobi, Kenya. Style Industries Limited operates as a subsidiary of Godrej Consumer Products Limited. To contact them to check at what conditions Darling deals with Wholesale supplier call Nairobi Phone 254 20 2470675. Good luck and please keep me posted Stefan

• Thank you so much Stephan.

• Hi Sylviah, that’s kind of you to respond. Hope to hear from you soon. regards, Stefan

3. Hi,my name is Vera and am interested in starting a business of selling hair extensions,weaves,wigs and braids in Nakuru.Please advice me on. how to go about this

• Hi Vera, thanks for you comment. I would love to help you to start selling hair extensions, weaves, wigs and braids in the beautiful town of Nakuru. A first step is to find a special group of people in Nakuru you would like to support.I will mail you to give specific advise and feel free to sign up for the free newsletter.

4. Hi admin,
    I am Isaac residing in the western part of the country,I would wish to be your field staff,Collecting and looking for orders in this part for them to supply in turn pay me a commission. Can you advice the way to go?

• Hi Isaac, thanks for your comment. I didn’t think of this before, but I think we can work something out. There are a lot of women and men in Kenya ready to start their own hair business. Or who want to grow faster. Please let’s see how you and we can work together to help more of these hair stores. Do you use Skype or WhatsApp (+31 6 234 44 902?

5. Hi Stefan, I intend to start the hair and skin care products business and be a wholesaler where I am residing now but after finishing my beauty and hair dressing courses, advice and guidance on how to go about it

• Hi Faridah, a very smart way to invest in yourself. Education and training are key for a successful hair extensions business owner. I would put my first focus on the beauty and hair dressing courses. In the meantime, to hit the ground running, I recommend to start to build your network of potential clients. You can give the launch of your business a boost if you have say 100+ people who know about your plans before you open your store. Start talking hair and share business cards today. Note their email address and keep them updated through your own newsletter about hair. A small investment with a huge potential.Let me know about your newsletter I will sign up!

• Thanks so much but will you mind if you contact me through email so that I can learn more, my email is Faridahmollie@gmail.com

• Hi Faridah, I contacted you by email to help you to start selling hair extensions.Kind regards, Stefan

• Please direct me to thika wholesalers of hair extension
            I would also like you to advice me on how I can make profits more easier and how much profit I can make after resseling the hair extension to my schoolmates in high school. Thank you. Looking foward to your reply

• Hi ,stephan am cecilia from kenya want to start a hair extension business pliz can u help me how to get this extensions

• I would like to be a wholesale supplier of hair extensions,weaves and braids hope you can give me connection network

• Hi Cecilia, great idea to start selling wholesale hair extensions. I assume you are located in Kenya? Please contact me by email to see how my network can support your business. Look forward to hear from you. Kind regards Stefan

6. Hi Stefan I’m Mercy from Isiolo county interested in a wholesale business for hair weaves and extensions having found a large market gap for the products..what required of me to be a distributor for darling brand..

7. Hi, Stefan I want to start selling virgin Indian human hair but I don’t know how to go about it.. I have the consignment here ready but it’s difficult to sell. Am in Nairobi…please help

8. Hi am fred from malindi i want to start a cosmetic shop…and i need a good supplier with good rates…plz advice

• Hi Fred, good luck with the start of your cosmetic shop, I understand you need good hair suppliers. Check the link for all details. Regards, Stefan

9. Hi stefan am planning to start a business for my wife for hair and skin care products in wholesale and if possible be your sole distributor of your products in kitui county,please advice.

• Hi Bernard, thanks for your comment and it would be great to have a hair extensions wholesale distributor in kitui county. Let’s have a chat on how to make this work, I look forward to collaborate. Please mail me your whatsapp, or contact me on whatsapp +31623444902. Kind regards, Stefan

10. Hey.I have a small cosmetics shop that i sell hair extensions and oil. The business is doing good. Kindly advice how i can expand it and how you guys you will supply me your products. Kindly send me your catalogue. Am based in Naivasha

• Hi Laura, good to hear your business is going well. I can help you with the right hair to get even more happy clients. Would you be interested?

11. Hi, Am looking for hair market a buyer in wholesale.

12. Hae I own a cosmetic shop and I would like to sell ur product in wholesale what should I do and which policy should I follow to get
    an order pliz help

• Hi Purity, thanks for your comment, all you need to do is to check the page on wholesale suppliers and you can find a wholesale company that will love to have you as their distributor.

13. am moses from Mwiki kasarani. I would like to become ur distributor in this area. please can u email the requirements to become part of you…

with regards
    moses njogu

14. I am Lilian is want to start selling hair extensions at wholesale level kindly how much cash do I need to start with and plz go me contacts of your supplies in nairobi

15. Please can I have contacts of your suppliers in nairobi

16. Hi,Hilda here I would like to start selling hair selections in Donholm Nairobi…please advice and connect me

17. Am Elsie from Narok town in Kenya …I wanna start a sell braids in wholesale around the town how do I go about it

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Hair Extensions in Sweden with a flavour of Kenya - […] showed with the pictures also she builds a bridge between the blond Swedish culture and Kenya. Very nice to…

Submit a Comment