Start your own happiness project and turn visitors and clients into happy and loyal customers.Read More
Month: May 2016
Learn from Freedom Couture Australia to see what strong points you can use to add to your marketing and sales toolkit to strengthen your own hair shop and what you can do different to grow fasterRead More
It is very important if you start your business to analyse the market, to see if it is interesting enough to start selling hair extensions. If you want to sell hair extensions in New York, you will find 8 million people around you, of which nearly half a million African American women of between 18 and 65 years old.
Don’t tell me this is not enough for you, but better to zoom in and to service a special niche of this market. What niche?
If you are planning to start a selling hair extensions in Chicago and you target for example afro American women, you have to know three things: – How many clients can I get, – What do they want to buy next and – Where can I find them?Read More
Interview with Tippesh, an Indian hair manufacturer and exporter. Inspired by his father an Indian temple hair tender he started in the hair business. It’s a family man, who took a break for the Interview to go on a family trip, but also a business man who understands he has to put the client first.Read More
Did You Know This?
- Hair Extensions clients you get thanks to reviews!
- You sell more hair extensions when you are not selling hair!
- The best sales technique to sell hair extensions
- How much money you need to start a hair extensions business?
- How to grow your hair business in New York
- How to communicate with your clients and not to offend them!
- Get money from Ivanka Trump to start your hair extensions store
- How to become a hair weave distributor in the United States
- Another happy reseller, LC Hair Collection
- Do you pay your clients enough for buying your hair?