I have contacts with women in nearly all time zones and we talk about dreams, plans and stories about the hair business, their personal situation and what drives them. Just a day that started in China with Lydia, during lunchtime I talked with Einna in Ireland and I ended my day in the middle of the night with Shavon in the USA. I love my job and you?Read More
Month: July 2016
Selling hair from your home based business and the kids have holidays. What to do?
Instead to panic, and call off all those leads that just started to warm up ready for a nice hair sale It’s better to include the kids in your sales events, what about a hair pool party for working moms.Read More
Are you happy with your hair extensions sales? This question, are you happy with your hair extensions sales, I asked the last 4 years too many of the entrepreneurs in the hair extensions business. You know what answer I hear most? … No. Read in this post what you can do about it and deserve more information if you leave a comment. Deal ?Read More
The beauty and hair care market is a market dominated by cultural factors. Too long marketers’ have under estimated these cultural factors in the beauty and hair care industry. Not in the least because it’s not easy if you are not connected to multi-cultural communities. This is the point where you can benefit from, because if you have a specific ethnic background, you understand your own cultural background, habits and emotions the best.Read More
You have passion for hair, and to make people feel confident so you look for Hair Extensions Job Opportunities New York. Before you start your own hair extensions business, it’s better to check on hair extensions career opportunities.Read More
Did You Know This?
- 6 tips to keep you in hair business after Hurricane Harvey
- Follow Queen A and produce a video that sells your hair
- Selling hair extensions in Mozambique
- My father inspired me to become a Hair Wholesaler in Myanmar
- Your own hair store, forget it!
- How to plan to get more visitors to a hair website
- Lovely straight hair lace closures to spoil your clients and boost your hair sales
- The Best Period to Launch a Hair Extensions Business
- Again another hair store! Check Michmo MPR
- How to avoid the 20% customs duty when you import human hair into South Africa?
Shop Hair Products
- From Dream to Your Own Hair Extensions Business in Only 10 Days (eBook) $ 6.00
- Lace Closure 4''x4'' lace closure straight and body wave (Newland Hair Products) $ 27.00 – $ 47.00
- 100% Unprocessed Virgin human hair (Newland Hair Products) $ 25.00 – $ 51.00
- Lace frontal 13''x6'' lace frontal straight and body wave (Newland Hair Products) $ 71.00 – $ 112.00
- 13 x4 Lace frontal