Passionate about hair? Make money with hair extensions blogs This morning in Church I learned one has to be humble in life. If you are invited on a party, it’s better to take the least comfortable seat instead of the chair next to the host. True, but I see too many times the opposite happens. People who have something to tell, do not even show up on the party! And that’s a waist of talent and energy! Weekly I read at least 20 to 30 emails or I have the same amount of Skype calls. Mails or calls from...Read More
Month: August 2016
Now there are 3 good reasons to start a Hair Business in Canada, people talk about hair, people search for hair and people buy more hair. Why should you wait to start your own hair business?Read More
You can start to sell bulk hair extensions using distributor firms like Pure Remy, Mayvenn and similar hair extensions marketing concepts for distributors. Or you can start your own hair business and keep 100% of the revenue. It’s all about what makes most profit for you. You decide!Read More
You started a gorgeous hair business, but demand lacks hopes for some time. It seems there is no growth and lately new hair stores opened their doors in your market. Your hair market is … saturated. What can you do?Read More
Your hair sales lack behind, despite all marketing effort. How to start a weave business that grows again?
You can look for new opportunities, enter new markets. Many hair stores and salons focus on women only, but business opportunities can only be found if you take another junction. Look for another audience, another market to start selling hair.
Did You Know This?
- Lovely straight hair lace closures to spoil your clients and boost your hair sales
- The Best Period to Launch a Hair Extensions Business
- Again another hair store! Check Michmo MPR
- How to avoid the 20% customs duty when you import human hair into South Africa?
- Hair Extensions clients you get thanks to reviews!
- You sell more hair extensions when you are not selling hair!
- The best sales technique to sell hair extensions
- How much money you need to start a hair extensions business?
- How to grow your hair business in New York
- How to communicate with your clients and not to offend them!
Shop Hair Products
- Lace Closure 4''x4'' lace closure straight and body wave (Newland Hair Products) $ 27.00 – $ 47.00
- All-In-One Hair Extensions Business Package $ 29.00
- 13 x4 Lace frontal
- 100% Unprocessed Virgin human hair (Newland Hair Products) $ 25.00 – $ 51.00
- From Dream to Your Own Hair Extensions Business in Only 10 Days (eBook) $ 6.00