Start Your Online Business the 26th or 27th September and benefit from Flash Sale.Read More
Month: September 2016
All about Chinese Hair Suppliers Dijun hair It all started in Heze (菏澤;) an attractive area in China, famous for its flowers, the Peony. A century ago the Peony was the national flower of China, the “king of flowers”, symbolizing honour, wealth, and aristocracy, as well as love, affection and feminine beauty. A place with so much love, affection and beauty can only be the source of other gorgeous things, like… human hair extensions. It’s for that reason, more than a decade ago Dijun Hair founded their factory in Heze. This area is also the biggest human hair production...Read More
How much is this hair? That’s sounds like the beginning of a great deal. But many times there is only silence after your response. Find out how to turn this question into a happy client!Read More
Imoh wanted to connect with her ideal clients. She was looking how to share more with her 5k+ followers on Facebook. Last month she started a hair blog for Ghana. And she received her first comments already from Naomi and Eunice. Thanks girls!Read More
Did You Know This?
- 10 ways to make people buy your hair extensions
- Be ready to talk about your hair business, 24/7
- How jealousy in the hair business helps suppliers to sell bad hair!
- Make a SMART Hair Client Survey
- How to read the mind of people who have never visited your hair store before!
- If you don’t understand your clients, you will never sell hair!
- How to influence your visitors to make them buy hair
- You can Start Your Own Hair Store , Because I Believe in You!
- Sell more hair with the same number of visitors
- I would like to start hair business