Dijunhair Chinese Hair Suppliers

Dijunhair Chinese Hair Suppliers
Facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterest

All about Chinese Hair Suppliers Dijun hair

It all started in Heze (菏澤;) an attractive area in China, famous for its flowers, the Peony. A century ago the Peony was the national flower of China, the “king of flowers”, symbolizing honour, wealth, and aristocracy, as well as love, affection and feminine beauty.

A place with so much love, affection and beauty can only be the source of other gorgeous things, like… human hair extensions.Chinese Hair Suppliers

It’s for that reason, more than a decade ago Dijun Hair founded their factory in Heze. This area is also the biggest human hair production center in China. Dijun hair started a small factory that grew in these years to a site occupying 6,000 square meters.

Dijun hair 400 dedicated hands, taking care of the manufacturing of human hair products, every working day and making them one of the largest Chinese Hair Suppliers. They also have a team of 10 designers to, not only develop and maintain the fashionable design of your hair, but also to keep investing in innovation and the latest hair trends.

They follow the needs of their clients and have the best straight hair, body wave hair, loose wave hair, kinky Curly and deep wave hair.

This Chinese Supplier has advanced dyeing technology and all colours can be customized by their clients. Other than most Chinese Hair Suppliers they have a high quality control of the raw material to assure they supply the best qualified products to their customers.

Dijun hair has happy customers, all over the world, thanks to our high quality, good service and fast delivery.

How To Sell Hair Extensions is proud to support Dijun Hair with their expansion to new markets and to grow further in existing markets like South America.

An extra source for our clients to obtain hair extensions and to grow their hair business

Leave a comment if you want support with the expansion of your wholesale hair business

Facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterest

13 Comments

1. interested in wholesale..

• Hi Mary, thanks for your reaction. Does this mean you are looking for a wholesale hair extensions supplier? Or do you want to start selling wholesale?

2. Hi I’m in the process of learning about starting my own online hair company. I read your article on Reign Hair Factory back in March, but there wasn’t an update article on them. Is this company better than Reign?

• Hi Tiffany, thanks for your questions and good you remind me of Reign Hair Factory. Indeed there was no update because the company did not respond on the emails. Dijun Hair is very prompt answering emails and we know they are in contact with a number of our clients. They even have their own design team, so if you want to be very special and offer your customers a unique brand. I recommend you to check them.
      I really appreciate you reminded me about the March post, I will share your name with them so they can contact you. Thanks again and good luck in the hair business, Stefan

3. Hi , could you connect me with reliable Chinese suppliers ?

4. Hi,

I have been selling hair for about two years now. I have a supplier I use and basically it’s a hair shop I buy from and quite expensive. I am looking for a reliable distributior to start my own shop. I hear hair is imported from Mozambique but I have googled more information without any success. I bought bulk hair for ZAR 20 000 from Anna hair and China and basically lost a lot of money as the quality of the hair was not good at all. I am now very sceptical buying online from Chinese distributors as the pictures are beautiful but the hair is of low quality. Can you recommend good suppliers for me.

Thanks
    Amanda

5. Good day,pls how do I become a distributor.would really like to start up my hair business.thank you

• Hi Grace, thanks for your message and I would love to help you to become a distributor in hair extensions and wigs. There is a growing demand for distributors. I will mail you to see how we can make this work for you. Have a nice weekend, Stefan

• Hello my name is Ashley and I am looking for a reliable whole sale hair distributor do you have any suggestions ?

6. Hello, I have a hair business that I am trying to start and think that selling hair extensions is a great way to start! Could help in finding a great distributor that I can work with to get things started?

• Hi Torri, Thanks. I could help you to find a wholesaler to start your business. Did you already check the VIP treatment to get hair extensions wholesale suppliers in your inbox?

7. Hi, help with info – catalogues, price list and indeed any info that may help in my hair business.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. I am trying to find a wholesale vendor - […] you are able to select the hair vendor you want to order your hair from, if possible consider to…

Submit a Comment