Start selling hair extensions as family has big advantages. How to put a hair extensions business plan together when you are sisters, or mother and daughter?Read More
Month: November 2016
If somebody sign’s up for my newsletter, I always like to know what their biggest struggle is. I really appreciate if somebody takes the effort to sign up. The newsletter is in many cases the start of a new relation between you as a reader and me. If people meet for the first time, it’s a good moment to start the conversation.Read More
What if the stress of the struggles of selling hair extensions wins from the passion? I have 7 painkillers for you to turn stress into passion again!Read More
Starting a business means you are willing to take risks. Not the risk to lose everything you care about, but calculated risks.
If you want to start a hair extensions business you take a risk, and from some of you I receive the question how much money do I need to start. In other words, how much do I have to invest? If you know this amount, you know how much you must set apart, or to earn with your first salesRead More
Before you continue to read, please know this post is different from the others on this website. Today, I want to share with you some insight on voluntary work I do to help people who have been sexually abused in their childhood.Read More
Did You Know This?
- 10 ways to make people buy your hair extensions
- Be ready to talk about your hair business, 24/7
- How jealousy in the hair business helps suppliers to sell bad hair!
- Make a SMART Hair Client Survey
- How to read the mind of people who have never visited your hair store before!
- If you don’t understand your clients, you will never sell hair!
- How to influence your visitors to make them buy hair
- You can Start Your Own Hair Store , Because I Believe in You!
- Sell more hair with the same number of visitors
- I would like to start hair business