You need Free Hair Samples?

You need Free Hair Samples?
Facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterest

You need Free Hair Samples?

Free Hair Samples are the best way to build confidence in a hair supplier you have not ordered from before. If you search on the internet, you will find thousands of hair wholesale companies, but which one has the right hair? The hair your clients are looking for? Think of the texture, wavy, curly or any other texture, the origin from Brazilian to Malaysian, or the color.

Step one Talk hair before you order free hair samples

A first step before you order a hair sample is to find out what your client needs. You are the expert, but your client will only buy if you offer the hair she is looking for. Make sure you understand her needs, talk hair with your visitors and clients.

Step two it’s not only about the free sample, it’ s about a relationship

Especially if your pocket is small and you want to start selling hair extensions free Hair Samples are of great help. But avoid to make it a sport to order as much as possible free samples. You want to run a business and this means serious business, also with respect to the relations with your suppliers. It’s not only about the hair samples, you also must feel a click with the sales department. A hair sample for free is one thing, wholesale orders are another.

free hair sample

Step three test the samples

It is very important to find the right hair your client needs, and you will lose a lot of money if you must buy samples from all suppliers you want to try. Some samples will be very small in size or weight and will allow you to perform some basic testing, but you will never be able to say the hair is 100% fit for your clients if you have never installed the hair yourself. So, consider to order enough hair to install the hair.

Free hair samplesFree hair samples

Free hair samples go at a cost, at least the shipping from supplier to your home address and any other handling fee or custom duties might occur.  If you buy your hair from abroad your country might levy taxes. However, some wholesale suppliers offer to deduct the cost related to the sample with the first wholesale order, this means you win two times, the most important is you found good hair because you order wholesale. But secondly you get a refund of your initial investment in the hair.

Tell me if you are interested

There are several companies who offer free hair samples, and I am preparing a list of these companies, next to a list of preferred hair suppliers who are also willing to offer free hair extensions samples.

If you need free samples let me know in a comment below this page and I will do my best to help you!

Facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterest

14 Comments

1. Hi I would like to have some samples… thanks

2. Hello Stefan…
    Thanks for your posts – they’ve been really helpful! Yes, I would like some samples. Thanks.

3. Hi, I would like some free samples, thank you.

• Hi Lamaiya, thanks for your comment. I just finished a special page for a new supplier who offers free samples. Feel free to check the page. If you want the free hair extensions samples feel free to fill in the form at the end of the page.

4. CommentHey im interested i want free samples from rebehair i want to start my own business and i really love their hair quality and samples will help me since i dont have money for start ups.

• Hi Zakhona, again thanks for your message. At the moment I can offer you the free hair samples on the special page for free samples. Please visit the page and fill in the form. Kind regards, Stefan

5. Hello I new free samples for my business I sell Malaysian, Indian and Brazilian hair.

• Hi Stephanie, thanks a lot for your comment. How is the hair business going? If you want to to find better hair for your clients, I recommend you to try the free hair samples page. Let me know if this is not working for you. Kind regards, Stefan

6. Hi Stefan! Love your blog you have been a huge help. My issue is my suppliers are switching up hair quality after building my trust. I now to to find new suppliers that I have no experience with can you give me a list of places to get hair samples?

• Dear Micheale, great to read my blog is of help. Too bad you found suppliers who go for the short term gain instead the long term relation. I will introduce you to some suppliers, because I really appreciate your kind words. Regards, Stefan

7. Hello. My name is Nikki and I am looking to start my own hair business. My biggest issue is finding a distributor that has great quality hair at affordable prices.

• Hi Nikki, thanks for the comment. Good to read you want to start your own hair business. Do you have a mission, a clear goal with your hair extensions business? To whom you want to sell and how you will be different from all the other hair extensions stores. Indeed, it’s a challenge to find good hair suppliers. Why don’t you try the free sample form on this page? It will help you to get a true sample for free (only shipping). Tell me if this works for you, have a good day, Stefan

8. I have been in the researching process to find a good quality hair extension distributor.. I would love to hear more and receive samples. I’ve been licensed over 10 years and extensions are now in high demand.. The clients want only the best. So I need the best hair to go with my excellent service.

• Hi Theresa, thanks. I recommend to fill in the form on this page to get the free hair samples. Kind regards, Stefan

Submit a Comment