Stop Dreaming to Start your Own Hair Business in 2017

Stop Dreaming to Start your Own Hair Business in 2017
Facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterest

Your Own Hair Business in 2017, yes or no?

I heard them all. Excuses from women all over the world why didn’t start their own hair business:

• Too little money,
  • Market is saturated
  • I have a low self esteem
  • Can’t find the right hair supplier

For sure you can think of your own good excuse not to start your own hair business in 2017.

But sorry, I do not accept it any more. I spoke with too many girls and women in 2016 who did not start. They shared their dream, their passion and knew how to inspire me.

I love Skype calls with a girl who believes the market is saturated and there is no place for her. In the call, they talk with so much passion about hair, they have all kind of ideas to put the client in the middle of their business.

You have the dream of Your Own Hair Business

Still they tell me, they do not know how to start their own hair business.

I fail to understand how somebody can talk hair with the enthusiasm she just met a handsome boy and still does not want to make the next step! Hey, girl, why not start your own hair business if you have it all within reach!

Okay, what if you would be talking to me. Suppose you told me your ideas. You tell me you like to make other women feel good. You talk hair whole day long! I will not drop the call until the fire you put me on starts to put you on fire too. If you can inspire me with your story, I want you to take the next step.

Stop dreaming, stop to find excuses and make it work. You still should use your brains but please start. Make the world a better place and make others, women or men look and feel good.
I will help you with your business plan, the name for your store. To be different and to get more visitors, to get hair suppliers in your inbox or WhatsApp. Anything.
But I must be realistic, I can only help 1,000 women in 2017, no more. If you are number 1,001 sorry but indeed you’ll keep on dreaming.

If you want me to help you to start, if you want to stop dreaming and start selling hair, tell me in the comments. I will contact you, we schedule a call and you will make the hair market rock!
You want to go for it? Leave a comment to tell me you are ready to start a hair business  and I come to help you in 2017

Facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterest

68 Comments

1. Good Day Mr Franken

I have been reading your posts all morning and I must say I have learnt so much. I would love to take this journey with you as I plan on starting my hair extension business next year 2017.

• Hi Mbali, That’s so kind of you to read. I look forward to help you too to start your hair extensions business. I will contact you to start the journey! Kind regards, Stefan

• I am very interested in selling hair but how much money would i need to start.

• Hi Juanita, Good question, How much money do you need to start selling hair. Please allow me to share with you my post from last November How much money to start a Hair Business. If you still have questions, please contact me again. Kind regards, Stefan

• Hey Mr Franken
      I am interested in starting my own hair business

2. If this is for real I’m.

• Hi Marie, I promise you this is for real! So you and I will go on a journey to launch your hair business in 2017! Can’t wait! I will mail you! Regards, Stefan

3. Hello Stefan.
    First off, thank you for your willingness to share your knowledge. I have to be one of the 1,000 women that you help in 2017. I am ready to start my hair business

• Hi Brittany, that’s good to read! Indeed let’s make 2017 the year of the launch of your hair business! I will mail you, kind regards, Stefan

4. Hello Stefan,
    So glad I came across your post today. I’m from the UK and really want to start my online hair extension business and would love some help along the way. I’m young and know what’s the latest trends and very passionate about hair. I look forward to working with you.

• Hi Kat, the pleasure is mine. I look forward to work with you on the launch of your online hair extensions business. I will schedule a call. Kind regards and a happy new year in advance, Stefan

5. hello Stefan, My name is Charnele, ive been working on starting my hair business for 2 years, but 2017 is the year for me to launch i have so much to offer and would love to share my ideas with you. hope to hear from you soon .

• Hi Charnele, to launch your hair business in 2017 sounds like a great new years resolution to me! I will contact you to start to make it happen! Kind regards, Stefan

6. Hello Stefan,
    So my name is Simone. I’ve had a dream to start my own businesses, yes plural, ever since I was younger around 8. My dad owned a couple businesses before he passed away and I wanted to follow in his footsteps because he worked for himself, was his own boss, and made good money. But I had to make sure my businesses are things that I’m passionate about. One thing I’m passionate about is hair so I would love to get into this, I have a few ideas and need help beginning my empire. I look forward to hearing from you.

• Dear Simone, thank you for sharing such a warm and inspiring story. To help in turning your passion for hair into a successful hair business (or more!) would be an honor. I will mail you to schedule an appointment. Kind regards, Stefan

7. Whew this is an amazing opportunity. I’m all in. I have started the ball running but would love a lil push. I hope I am one of the 1000

• Hi Keenya, thanks! Good to read you are all in to start your own hair business in 2017. I will schedule an appointment! Happy New Year in Advance

8. This is for me. I have already taken the steps to start. I have made tons of progress. I’m not just a dreamer I’m a doer. I left my job in 2016. I have the name, the website, suppliers, the LLC. That’s how much I believe in this. My cross road now is traffic, sales, and finances. I am eager and beyond capable and very interested in further guidance.

• Wow, LaThresha I visited your website and I would say EXTEND YOUR NATURAL BEAUTY TODAY!!! You inspired me to support you to start your business, I will mail you to schedule a call. Happy New Year in Advance

9. Hello Stefan I’m ready to start my own hair business

• Hi Christina, If you are ready to start your own hair business, I am ready to support you. Did you already sign up for the free newsletter? I will mail you to schedule a call, Happy New Year in Advance, Stefan

10. Hi Stefan, I’d feel broken if the number is already up, am eager to start my own hair business

• Hi Farida, I look forward to work with you to start your own hair business in 2017. I will contact you and we will talk in the New Year! Happy New Year in advance. Stefan

11. Hello Stefan,

I am so eager to start my own hair extensions business in 2017. I am ready to stop the day dreaming and put in the work. I look forward to talking to you and Happy New Year.

• Hi Lashae, good to read you want to stop dreaming and to start your own hair extensions business in 2017. I will mail you and we are going to make it work! Happy New Year to you too! Stefan

12. Help me start my own hair extension business please

• Lele, Happy New year in advance and I am going to help you to start your own hair extensions business in 2017. Happy New Year in advance, Stefan

13. Hello Stefan I am ready to start my own hair extension business help me please.

• Hi Chrmaine,good to hear from you. Where are you located? I will mail you for an call in the New Year so you can start your own hair extensions business.Happy New Year in advance.Stefan

14. Hello Stefan,
    Am really interested.I have always dreamed of becoming an independent woman.I will greatly appreciate it if you gave me the chance.

• Dear Vero, thank you for your message. I look forward to help you to start selling hair extensions and will schedule an appointment in the New Year. Regards, Stefan

15. Hi Stefan,
    I came across your website by what seemed as though by mistake but there are no coincidences in life especially once you start to walk into your dream. Kindly slot me in for a one on one. I intend to start my own hair company this year and your help will be greatly appreciated.

Chitalu

• Wow Chitalu, you really know how to make me curious. You can across my website by mistake! Now I certainly want to talk to you. I will help you to start your hair extensions company in 2017.I will invite you for a call, I look forward to talk to you. Kind regards, Stefan

16. Hi Stefan,

I signed up on your page sometime last year a I saw the opportunity to sell hair and help others as well, especially unemployed woman. As a young man, who sees opportunity can I be counted in or is this only for women.

Thanks,

Bright

• Hi Bright, You can not see but my cheeks turn red reading your comment. In no way I want to discriminate between women and men. You are welcome too on this journey. Especially now I see your mission, I will contact you and all men who want to start selling hair too. Regards, Stefan

17. I would love to start my own hair business. I hope that I’m indeed one of 1,000 women you can help in 2017!

• Hi Brittany, thanks for your comment. Good to read you would love to start your own hair business in 2017. Indeed, I want to help you. Let’s talk hair, I will invite you for a talk. Kind regards, Stefan

18. Hi Stefan

I came across your site when making research about sales of hair.
    Please help me start my journey.
    Thanks

• Hi Janet, thanks for your comment and I would love to travel together with you selling hair. I will mail you to make an appointment. Kind regards,

Stefan

19. Hello Stefan Franken ,
    I will love to start my own hair business. I will appreciate your advise and knowledge on how I can start a lucrative hair business.

Thanks
    Olu

20. Hi Mr. Franklin, I came across your website searching on how to start a Hair Extension business. I am interested on getting information on how to get started. I already have a vendor I need guidance on marketing the business. Your help will be most APPRECIATED… Thanks for your time. Loretta Barnes

• Hi Loretta, thanks for your comment on how to start a hair business. Good to read you already have a hair wholesale supplier. To market your business you have to go back to the first step of starting your hair business. Who are the women or men you want to make look and feel good? I recommend to define your Ideal Client first, this tells who is the person who will buy your hair, what are her challenges and where does she look for information about the hair. This will help you to find her and to broadcast the right marketing message. Please if you want the template I developed let me know! Kind regards. Stefan

21. Good day Stefan,
    My name is Favour From Nigeria. Please I would like to start my own hair business ASAP.

22. Good day Stefan,
    My name is Favour From Nigeria. Please I would like to start my hair business as soon as possible.

Waiting for your reply.

• Hi Favour, good to read you want to start your own hair business as soon as possible. I see in Nigeria a lot of business opportunities. Let’s have chat to talk about your ideas, the opportunities and how I can hekp you. You can schedule the call using the blue I can help Button on my website, or check all the support and resources I have available for you. I hope to speak to you soon! Kind regards, Stefan

23. Hi Stefan,

my name is Marianne, I would love to start a hair business here in Ireland or Cameroon and I would love if you can give me some guidance as to how I can make this possible. I’m new to this but I’m willing to give it a go and see what the future has in store for this idea/journey I’m about to embark on.
    You help will be much appreciated.

• Hi Marianne, that sounds like a great plan and I read the ambition you have. I would love to help you. Did you sign up for the free newsletter? If you want direct support, please check the special page with all the support I offer to start selling hair extensions. From eBook to coaching. Good luck and feel free to contact me if you need more info. Regards, Stefan

24. If you were to help me get my hair business up and running I would love your help . I’ve been wanting to start up but just didn’t know exactly where to start . I would really appreciate help and this opportunity.

25. Hi Mr Franken, I’m really passionate about starting my own online hair business. All I need frm you is how to start n how to get suppliers. Mariyama from Nigeria

• Hi Mariyama, you have the right start, good to read you are passionate about starting your own online hair business. Please for the hair suppliers check my special page. I can also help you to design your hair bizz website. Let me know if I can help you more.

26. Hi Stefan,
    I love your post and I really want to start a hair business but don’t know how to go about it. Pls kindly help. Thanks

27. I’m interest in starting my own business just don’t know how to really go about it.

28. Hello!!

I am very interested in starting my own hair business for 2017 and more years to come.

• Thanks for the comment on my website. I like you do talk about the years after 2017! You are in this for the long term!

Do you already have experienced selling hair? Do you have an education in beauty? And also very important, when do you want your business to start generating enough money to support your personal goals?

Look forward to hear from you

29. Hi I’m intrigued and won’t more info

• Do you already have experience selling hair? Do you want to make it your full business or only to generate some extra money?

Did you already sign up for the free newsletter, this will give you ideas and suggestions for more hair business opportunities?

Just follow this link:

I look forward to hear from you

30. Hello I’ve been reading your post all morning and Ive been interested in the hair business. I have my business plan already . It’s just the only thing that I think is stopping me is how many bad batches of hair will I have to go throw to find the right hair ? I would a appreciate any advice or your feedback to help me . Thank you

31. Your article popped up right on time. I am excited about getting started and I hope I’m not too late!! I’m all ears and all in!!

32. I would really like to start my own hair bussiness but I have no experience when it comes to selling hair

33. I would love your assistance in helping me start well help me with my hair business. I tried it on my own to no avail. thank you

34. I’M READY!!!!!!!

35. hello i have been doing research on my own and have been building a clientele from my work place to my personal friends i would really like a mentor who knows how this bis works and what my next Smart move should be. would love to talk more if you have time.

• Hi Pamela, thanks for the comment. Good to read you already made some great moves in the hair extensions business. Feel free to plan a call with a mentor. Look forward to talk to you, Stefan

36. I’m mawela portia I am willing to start this business bt I don’t know where to start I will be glad if u could help me

• Hi Mawela, I recommend to start with the ones you want to make look and feel good. Your clients! What do they want, what do they do not like in the current hair they buy. Understand their needs. Then you analyse the competition, what can you better and there is the start of your hair business!

37. Hello Stefan Franken, My name is Margaret and I am willing to open a business I have read everything work you do to help woman … I thank you for see in this post … may you be blessed….Thank you I hope you will reply back

• Hi Margaret, you made me blush, thanks for your kind words. Good to start a hair business, do you have already experience in selling hair? Please how can I help you? Did you see the page with support?

Submit a Comment