Category: How to Start
Wigs, wefts and other human hair imported into South Africa will cost you a 20% custom duty. Do you want to pay less? Contact me.Read More
Competitors, if you like it or not, they are in your market. You can fight them or start a beautiful relations where both of your can grow your hair business. But you will grow faster thanks to the strategy in this post.Read More
A Facebook Business Page can be your first step selling hair online. In this post, you will read how to set up a business page in Facebook as your first step in online selling hair, or to support your website or web shop.Read More
Not ready to start selling hair, but you do not mind to make money with your passion for hair? In this post you can find a step by step guide to launch a money generating hair and beauty blog, your own blog!Read More
Did You Know This?
- 6 tips to keep you in hair business after Hurricane Harvey
- Follow Queen A and produce a video that sells your hair
- Selling hair extensions in Mozambique
- My father inspired me to become a Hair Wholesaler in Myanmar
- Your own hair store, forget it!
- How to plan to get more visitors to a hair website
- Lovely straight hair lace closures to spoil your clients and boost your hair sales
- The Best Period to Launch a Hair Extensions Business
- Again another hair store! Check Michmo MPR
- How to avoid the 20% customs duty when you import human hair into South Africa?
Shop Hair Products
- Lace frontal 13''x6'' lace frontal straight and body wave (Newland Hair Products) $ 71.00 – $ 112.00
- From Dream to Your Own Hair Extensions Business in Only 10 Days (eBook) $ 6.00
- Lace Closure 4''x4'' lace closure straight and body wave (Newland Hair Products) $ 27.00 – $ 47.00
- 100％ human hair straight hair weft (Xuchang Shining Hair Products) $ 22.50 – $ 51.00
- 100% Unprocessed Virgin human hair (Newland Hair Products) $ 25.00 – $ 51.00