Lace closures and frontals are becoming bare necessities when installing weaves. Today, you have two options to either – heat style your leave-out to blend with your bundles (and risk permanent heat damage), or –...Read More
The best sales techniques to sell hair extensions make you convert people, who visit your store, into hair buying clients. To sell hair takes time, people with the need for hair follow, unaware, certain stages. Read how to sell your hairRead More
In business, there are so many ways to communicate with your clients. Phone, chat, email, face to face, Skype or facetime. There are unwritten rules that will help you to close deals or if you ignore them to lose clients.Read More
Ivanka Trump and the World Bank launched a project to make it easier for women to start their own haior and other business. Soon it will be easier to start your hair extensions store.Read More
Did You Know This?
- 6 tips to keep you in hair business after Hurricane Harvey
- Follow Queen A and produce a video that sells your hair
- Selling hair extensions in Mozambique
- My father inspired me to become a Hair Wholesaler in Myanmar
- Your own hair store, forget it!
- How to plan to get more visitors to a hair website
- Lovely straight hair lace closures to spoil your clients and boost your hair sales
- The Best Period to Launch a Hair Extensions Business
- Again another hair store! Check Michmo MPR
- How to avoid the 20% customs duty when you import human hair into South Africa?
Shop Hair Products
- From Dream to Your Own Hair Extensions Business in Only 10 Days (eBook) $ 6.00
- 100％ human hair straight hair weft (Xuchang Shining Hair Products) $ 22.50 – $ 51.00
- All-In-One Hair Extensions Business Package $ 29.00
- Full Lace Wig with curly wave (NewLand Hair Products) $ 65.00 – $ 261.00
- 13 x4 Lace frontal