Lace closures and frontals are becoming bare necessities when installing weaves. Today, you have two options to either – heat style your leave-out to blend with your bundles (and risk permanent heat damage), or –...Read More
Wigs, wefts and other human hair imported into South Africa will cost you a 20% custom duty. Do you want to pay less? Contact me.Read More
If you plan to start a hair business, it is good to estimate how much money you need. This will help you to decide to keep (or take) a part time job, or to find a sugar daddy or bank to borrow some funds.Read More
Ivanka Trump and the World Bank launched a project to make it easier for women to start their own haior and other business. Soon it will be easier to start your hair extensions store.Read More
Did You Know This?
- 6 tips to keep you in hair business after Hurricane Harvey
- Follow Queen A and produce a video that sells your hair
- Selling hair extensions in Mozambique
- My father inspired me to become a Hair Wholesaler in Myanmar
- Your own hair store, forget it!
- How to plan to get more visitors to a hair website
- Lovely straight hair lace closures to spoil your clients and boost your hair sales
- The Best Period to Launch a Hair Extensions Business
- Again another hair store! Check Michmo MPR
- How to avoid the 20% customs duty when you import human hair into South Africa?
Shop Hair Products
- Lace frontal 13''x6'' lace frontal straight and body wave (Newland Hair Products) $ 71.00 – $ 112.00
- 100% Unprocessed Virgin human hair (Newland Hair Products) $ 25.00 – $ 51.00
- 100％ human hair straight hair weft (Xuchang Shining Hair Products) $ 22.50 – $ 51.00
- All-In-One Hair Extensions Business Package $ 29.00
- From Dream to Your Own Hair Extensions Business in Only 10 Days (eBook) $ 6.00