Wigs, wefts and other human hair imported into South Africa will cost you a 20% custom duty. Do you want to pay less? Contact me.Read More
In business, there are so many ways to communicate with your clients. Phone, chat, email, face to face, Skype or facetime. There are unwritten rules that will help you to close deals or if you ignore them to lose clients.Read More
My Charity foundation organized soccer games for refugees to relax and to help them to participate. The games are alwasy full of joy, but when I mentiond Mother’s day, the expressions on their faces changed. No Mother’s day this year.Read More
Did You Know This?
- 6 tips to keep you in hair business after Hurricane Harvey
- Follow Queen A and produce a video that sells your hair
- Selling hair extensions in Mozambique
- My father inspired me to become a Hair Wholesaler in Myanmar
- Your own hair store, forget it!
- How to plan to get more visitors to a hair website
- Lovely straight hair lace closures to spoil your clients and boost your hair sales
- The Best Period to Launch a Hair Extensions Business
- Again another hair store! Check Michmo MPR
- How to avoid the 20% customs duty when you import human hair into South Africa?
Shop Hair Products
- 13 x4 Lace frontal
- 100％ human hair straight hair weft (Xuchang Shining Hair Products) $ 22.50 – $ 51.00
- Lace frontal 13''x6'' lace frontal straight and body wave (Newland Hair Products) $ 71.00 – $ 112.00
- 100% Unprocessed Virgin human hair (Newland Hair Products) $ 25.00 – $ 51.00
- Full Lace Wig with curly wave (NewLand Hair Products) $ 65.00 – $ 261.00