The Ideal Client Profile
- Constantly seeking out new clients anywhere or everywhere
- Finding yourself spending less time with clients you enjoy working with including high-end clients
- Not getting enough quality referrals
- Distracted by high-maintenance, low-return clients
- Very busy marketing and networking efforts and you don’t have time to build strong client relationships
Instead of the above, wouldn´t it be nice if you knew all the people who want to buy your hair products by person? To walk next to them when they go for shopping, to know what their interests are, the places where they find information etc. This would help you to get a much better understanding where your clients are coming from.
And the good thing is, your ideal client, or Joan as we will call her but you can give her any other name you like, will tell her friends about you because you provide exactly the hair and services she is looking for and at the right price.
So draw her profile, or as it is called in Marketing terms The Ideal Client Profile. This will help you to focus on her and to time and write your marketing messages. Imagine you are sitting with Joan and try to get an answer on the next questions: