Tag: Business Plan
If you plan to start a hair business, it is good to estimate how much money you need. This will help you to decide to keep (or take) a part time job, or to find a sugar daddy or bank to borrow some funds.Read More
Ivanka Trump and the World Bank launched a project to make it easier for women to start their own haior and other business. Soon it will be easier to start your hair extensions store.Read More
Crowdfunding is a popular method to raise money for start-ups or for people with crazy ideas. So if you have an idea to change the hair industry for ever. Why not trying to fund your business by crowdfundingRead More
Being your own boss, a true entrepreneur, is that where you dream of or do you think you will not be the right person to be the boss of your own hair selling company?
You should consider is if to work in the beauty industry as hair dresser, stylist, cosmetologist or focused on selling hair extensions as an independent worker or an entrepreneur, is really your thing.
Only if you measure the activity and outcome of your business you know what is happening. Of course you will have a (kind of) bookkeeping to check on the financial side and to prepare your tax return. But bookkeeping is telling...Read More
Did You Know This?
- 6 tips to keep you in hair business after Hurricane Harvey
- Follow Queen A and produce a video that sells your hair
- Selling hair extensions in Mozambique
- My father inspired me to become a Hair Wholesaler in Myanmar
- Your own hair store, forget it!
- How to plan to get more visitors to a hair website
- Lovely straight hair lace closures to spoil your clients and boost your hair sales
- The Best Period to Launch a Hair Extensions Business
- Again another hair store! Check Michmo MPR
- How to avoid the 20% customs duty when you import human hair into South Africa?
Shop Hair Products
- Lace Closure 4''x4'' lace closure straight and body wave (Newland Hair Products) $ 27.00 – $ 47.00
- Lace frontal 13''x6'' lace frontal straight and body wave (Newland Hair Products) $ 71.00 – $ 112.00
- 100% Unprocessed Virgin human hair (Newland Hair Products) $ 25.00 – $ 51.00
- From Dream to Your Own Hair Extensions Business in Only 10 Days (eBook) $ 6.00
- All-In-One Hair Extensions Business Package $ 29.00