Again a new hair extensions business start up in the USARead More
Starting a business means you are willing to take risks. Not the risk to lose everything you care about, but calculated risks.
If you want to start a hair extensions business you take a risk, and from some of you I receive the question how much money do I need to start. In other words, how much do I have to invest? If you know this amount, you know how much you must set apart, or to earn with your first salesRead More
If you know what your ideal clients need and like, it should be 100% your business and you only need help on the logistics and inventory. Design your own website, but sell the hair from the wholesaler as if it comes out of your own warehouse.
Contact me if you want to give this a try, schedule a call for only USD 7.50 and get the eBook “From Dream to Your Own Hair Extensions Business, in only 10 days” and know how you become a distributor! Start selling without inventory!
You can start to sell bulk hair extensions using distributor firms like Pure Remy, Mayvenn and similar hair extensions marketing concepts for distributors. Or you can start your own hair business and keep 100% of the revenue. It’s all about what makes most profit for you. You decide!Read More
An awesome way to get a nice position in the hair market, is to become a hair weave distributor. It will limit your initial investment in the launch of a hair extensions selling business. At the other hand you will have to work following the guide lines of the hair wholesale company so less freedom as a boss of your own.Read More
Did You Know This?
- Lovely straight hair lace closures to spoil your clients and boost your hair sales
- The Best Period to Launch a Hair Extensions Business
- Again another hair store! Check Michmo MPR
- How to avoid the 20% customs duty when you import human hair into South Africa?
- Hair Extensions clients you get thanks to reviews!
- You sell more hair extensions when you are not selling hair!
- The best sales technique to sell hair extensions
- How much money you need to start a hair extensions business?
- How to grow your hair business in New York
- How to communicate with your clients and not to offend them!
Shop Hair Products
- Lace Closure 4''x4'' lace closure straight and body wave (Newland Hair Products) $ 27.00 – $ 47.00
- 100% Unprocessed Virgin human hair (Newland Hair Products) $ 25.00 – $ 51.00
- Full Lace Wig with curly wave (NewLand Hair Products) $ 65.00 – $ 261.00
- From Dream to Your Own Hair Extensions Business in Only 10 Days (eBook) $ 6.00
- 13 x4 Lace frontal