Ivanka Trump and the World Bank launched a project to make it easier for women to start their own haior and other business. Soon it will be easier to start your hair extensions store.Read More
Tag: Hair Business
Starting a business means you are willing to take risks. Not the risk to lose everything you care about, but calculated risks.
If you want to start a hair extensions business you take a risk, and from some of you I receive the question how much money do I need to start. In other words, how much do I have to invest? If you know this amount, you know how much you must set apart, or to earn with your first salesRead More
You run a great hair business on social media, with a growing flow of visitors who rather often leave a comment. This is fun hair business;.
Suddenly from one day to the other you get less comments, the number of visitors decline and your sales dump! What has happened to your hair business?
Most probably your hair business has been hacked!Read More
Now there are 3 good reasons to start a Hair Business in Canada, people talk about hair, people search for hair and people buy more hair. Why should you wait to start your own hair business?Read More
Being your own boss, a true entrepreneur, is that where you dream of or do you think you will not be the right person to be the boss of your own hair selling company?
You should consider is if to work in the beauty industry as hair dresser, stylist, cosmetologist or focused on selling hair extensions as an independent worker or an entrepreneur, is really your thing.
If you are self-employed for tax purposes, you follow another tax regime than people who are working for a chief. But you have to be careful, sometimes in the hair industry salon owners offer self-employed workers to work for them, but except for the monetary reimbursement, the labour circumstances are the same. The reason to call the contract self-employed is because it is more cheaper and less paper work for the salon owner.Read More
Start selling hair as a home based business and combine your passion for hair with the comfort of working from home. It sound’s easy but did you know to start a successful Hair Business from home is more difficult than you would expect? You need to have a lot of discipline to keep a balance between you private life and your own business, if not you will not be able to focus and the make the best out of it.Read More
Did You Know This?
- Lovely straight hair lace closures to spoil your clients and boost your hair sales
- The Best Period to Launch a Hair Extensions Business
- Again another hair store! Check Michmo MPR
- How to avoid the 20% customs duty when you import human hair into South Africa?
- Hair Extensions clients you get thanks to reviews!
- You sell more hair extensions when you are not selling hair!
- The best sales technique to sell hair extensions
- How much money you need to start a hair extensions business?
- How to grow your hair business in New York
- How to communicate with your clients and not to offend them!
Shop Hair Products
- Lace frontal 13''x6'' lace frontal straight and body wave (Newland Hair Products) $ 71.00 – $ 112.00
- From Dream to Your Own Hair Extensions Business in Only 10 Days (eBook) $ 6.00
- 100％ human hair straight hair weft (Xuchang Shining Hair Products) $ 22.50 – $ 51.00
- Full Lace Wig with curly wave (NewLand Hair Products) $ 65.00 – $ 261.00
- Lace Closure 4''x4'' lace closure straight and body wave (Newland Hair Products) $ 27.00 – $ 47.00