Tag: hair suppliers
In 2017 there will be an increase of stores opening their doors. They all need the best wholesale hair extensions to meet the demand of their clients and to make a nice profit. What are you going to do?Read More
Do you feel you are 5 people in one? Too much to do and too little time to grow your business. Use time management to win extra time in a day and to work on the growth of your business.Read More
A shop full of hair extensions, different textures, different lengths and everything available that’s what most of your clients are looking for. But how much money can you afford to keep all this stock in the house? And what if it takes a long time before your 24 and taller lengths are sold. You can´t spend money that is invested in stock.
So what would be the right balance between an inventory at hand that you can use to satisfy the needs of your clients at the moment they want to buy and a limited amount invested in your stock.Read More
Did You Know This?
- 6 tips to keep you in hair business after Hurricane Harvey
- Follow Queen A and produce a video that sells your hair
- Selling hair extensions in Mozambique
- My father inspired me to become a Hair Wholesaler in Myanmar
- Your own hair store, forget it!
- How to plan to get more visitors to a hair website
- Lovely straight hair lace closures to spoil your clients and boost your hair sales
- The Best Period to Launch a Hair Extensions Business
- Again another hair store! Check Michmo MPR
- How to avoid the 20% customs duty when you import human hair into South Africa?
Shop Hair Products
- Full Lace Wig with curly wave (NewLand Hair Products) $ 65.00 – $ 261.00
- 13 x4 Lace frontal
- 100% Unprocessed Virgin human hair (Newland Hair Products) $ 25.00 – $ 51.00
- Lace frontal 13''x6'' lace frontal straight and body wave (Newland Hair Products) $ 71.00 – $ 112.00
- Lace Closure 4''x4'' lace closure straight and body wave (Newland Hair Products) $ 27.00 – $ 47.00