Start selling hair extensions as family has big advantages. How to put a hair extensions business plan together when you are sisters, or mother and daughter?Read More
Facebook picks from over 1,500 interesting stories a day, which post your Friends and Customers should read or see. Learn how to get your hair extensions end up in the Facebook newsfeed of many potential buyers.Read More
Get more visitors of your hair website with your own hair blog! Boost your sales and insight. No time to write? I write the blog posts for you, full of passion and tailor made for your target audience.Read More
Start selling hair as a home based business and combine your passion for hair with the comfort of working from home. It sound’s easy but did you know to start a successful Hair Business from home is more difficult than you would expect? You need to have a lot of discipline to keep a balance between you private life and your own business, if not you will not be able to focus and the make the best out of it.Read More
More visitors You want more visitors to your website? Visitors that will turn into clients if they like what you offer! Or even better into loyal clients because they will come back to you. Read here how to make this possible. Start your own Blog and become known as an expert in hair fashion The secret is to make sure you share your expertise, impress people with your knowledge about hair and they will feel more confident to buy from you. Start your own blog about the extensions you want to sell and make this a special event for everybody who visits your blogRead More
You know everything about fashion and you are you know what’s goping on in the world. On top of that you have a great passion for hair, right? If this is the case we have a questions for you? We are going to test your skills and need your help to find the perfect hair style for the dress we picked.
So, what style of hair fits with the dress? Imagine a client walks in your shop, wearing this dress, and she wants to know the best hair style.
Share with us your opinion in the comments below or share it through social media. Are you the expert?Read More
Except for things with buttons, men usually follow women for new trends in beauty and fashion. The same goes for hair. A typical conversation between a barber and his male client about the new hair style consists of four words:...Read More
How to get new clients How to get new clients is one of most frequent returning questions in the mails we receive. The answer is rather simple, let as much as possible people know about your hair. Create a nice website for...Read More
Interview held with: Natasha Lombe, director Remy Hair Club at the Afro Hair &Beauty Show in London May 26th, 2014 Can you introduce RHC? Remy Hair Club (RHC) is a London based boutique global wholesaler of Virgin Remy Hair...Read More
Question: I would love to open up a quality hair extension business but really need some help on getting started in every way. Please if you can find the time to help me I would greatly appreciate it. Please contact me via...Read More
Did You Know This?
- 6 tips to keep you in hair business after Hurricane Harvey
- Follow Queen A and produce a video that sells your hair
- Selling hair extensions in Mozambique
- My father inspired me to become a Hair Wholesaler in Myanmar
- Your own hair store, forget it!
- How to plan to get more visitors to a hair website
- Lovely straight hair lace closures to spoil your clients and boost your hair sales
- The Best Period to Launch a Hair Extensions Business
- Again another hair store! Check Michmo MPR
- How to avoid the 20% customs duty when you import human hair into South Africa?
Shop Hair Products
- 100％ human hair straight hair weft (Xuchang Shining Hair Products) $ 22.50 – $ 51.00
- 13 x4 Lace frontal
- 100% Unprocessed Virgin human hair (Newland Hair Products) $ 25.00 – $ 51.00
- Lace frontal 13''x6'' lace frontal straight and body wave (Newland Hair Products) $ 71.00 – $ 112.00
- Full Lace Wig with curly wave (NewLand Hair Products) $ 65.00 – $ 261.00