After the call with you, I like to visit your Instagram account. I want to see those pictures and to like them and share them. But then, you block me, you only give access to a limited number of visitors. Your account is private.Read More
Starting a business means you are willing to take risks. Not the risk to lose everything you care about, but calculated risks.
If you want to start a hair extensions business you take a risk, and from some of you I receive the question how much money do I need to start. In other words, how much do I have to invest? If you know this amount, you know how much you must set apart, or to earn with your first salesRead More
Wouldn’t that be great. Every time a celebrity has a public appearance, your hair will be advertised. Close your eyes for a moment and imagine Kim Kardashian, Lady Gaga or Gigi Hadid with your installs.Read More
Did You Know This?
- 6 tips to keep you in hair business after Hurricane Harvey
- Follow Queen A and produce a video that sells your hair
- Selling hair extensions in Mozambique
- My father inspired me to become a Hair Wholesaler in Myanmar
- Your own hair store, forget it!
- How to plan to get more visitors to a hair website
- Lovely straight hair lace closures to spoil your clients and boost your hair sales
- The Best Period to Launch a Hair Extensions Business
- Again another hair store! Check Michmo MPR
- How to avoid the 20% customs duty when you import human hair into South Africa?
Shop Hair Products
- All-In-One Hair Extensions Business Package $ 29.00
- 100% Unprocessed Virgin human hair (Newland Hair Products) $ 25.00 – $ 51.00
- Full Lace Wig with curly wave (NewLand Hair Products) $ 65.00 – $ 261.00
- From Dream to Your Own Hair Extensions Business in Only 10 Days (eBook) $ 6.00
- 100％ human hair straight hair weft (Xuchang Shining Hair Products) $ 22.50 – $ 51.00