You have passion for hair, and to make people feel confident so you look for Hair Extensions Job Opportunities New York. Before you start your own hair extensions business, it’s better to check on hair extensions career opportunities.Read More
Tag: New york
Read the interview with Lisa Richards co-founder from RPZL New York and get inspired, learn some marketing tricks and see how her promise to me can help you to become a successful hair selling business owner.Read More
Selling hair in New York has great opportunities for salons and other beauty houses. A light survey on internet shows the demand for Hair Extensions in New York is still growing. To get the attention of the right audience, you have to make sure you offer the products they are looking for, so what are your potential clients looking for?Read More
TMG Group New York has a PAID FOCUS GROUP…
Seeking Professional Hairstylists & Consumers who use
Bonding Glue on Weave Extensions
Rate: $75 plus $25 for transportation
Date: September 2, 2015
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Location: Port Washington, NY Long Island
(If you do not drive, there is a train station 5 mins away)
Target A: 6 Regular consumers who use hair bonding glue regularly (4 African American & 2 Hispanic)
Target B: 6 Professional Hairstylists who use hair bonding glue regularly to clients
There will be two sessions – first one hour with Target A and the second hour with Target B.
Did You Know This?
- 10 ways to make people buy your hair extensions
- Be ready to talk about your hair business, 24/7
- How jealousy in the hair business helps suppliers to sell bad hair!
- Make a SMART Hair Client Survey
- How to read the mind of people who have never visited your hair store before!
- If you don’t understand your clients, you will never sell hair!
- How to influence your visitors to make them buy hair
- You can Start Your Own Hair Store , Because I Believe in You!
- Sell more hair with the same number of visitors
- I would like to start hair business