Do Not Sell Your Hair to Afro American Women, is the advice I give to many start ups in the hair extensions business. Better to look for your special place, a niche. on market of 8 million women. Focus and sell more hair to Afro American WomenRead More
Except for things with buttons, men usually follow women for new trends in beauty and fashion. The same goes for hair. A typical conversation between a barber and his male client about the new hair style consists of four words:...Read More
I keep my promise one week later again a video for you. Listento some answers on questions I received and some business opportunities in South Africa in hair extensions, forget Brazilian go your own way and shop of the weekend...Read More
Are you looking for a niche market, a specific place where you can satisfy the demands of a very specific group of clients, you may consider to service women with hair loss. If you are able to demonstrate your specific knowledge...Read More
Did You Know This?
- 10 ways to make people buy your hair extensions
- Be ready to talk about your hair business, 24/7
- How jealousy in the hair business helps suppliers to sell bad hair!
- Make a SMART Hair Client Survey
- How to read the mind of people who have never visited your hair store before!
- If you don’t understand your clients, you will never sell hair!
- How to influence your visitors to make them buy hair
- You can Start Your Own Hair Store , Because I Believe in You!
- Sell more hair with the same number of visitors
- I would like to start hair business