Do Not Sell Your Hair to Afro American Women, is the advice I give to many start ups in the hair extensions business. Better to look for your special place, a niche. on market of 8 million women. Focus and sell more hair to Afro American WomenRead More
Except for things with buttons, men usually follow women for new trends in beauty and fashion. The same goes for hair. A typical conversation between a barber and his male client about the new hair style consists of four words:...Read More
I keep my promise one week later again a video for you. Listento some answers on questions I received and some business opportunities in South Africa in hair extensions, forget Brazilian go your own way and shop of the weekend...Read More
Are you looking for a niche market, a specific place where you can satisfy the demands of a very specific group of clients, you may consider to service women with hair loss. If you are able to demonstrate your specific knowledge...Read More
Did You Know This?
- 6 tips to keep you in hair business after Hurricane Harvey
- Follow Queen A and produce a video that sells your hair
- Selling hair extensions in Mozambique
- My father inspired me to become a Hair Wholesaler in Myanmar
- Your own hair store, forget it!
- How to plan to get more visitors to a hair website
- Lovely straight hair lace closures to spoil your clients and boost your hair sales
- The Best Period to Launch a Hair Extensions Business
- Again another hair store! Check Michmo MPR
- How to avoid the 20% customs duty when you import human hair into South Africa?
Shop Hair Products
- 13 x4 Lace frontal
- All-In-One Hair Extensions Business Package $ 29.00
- Lace frontal 13''x6'' lace frontal straight and body wave (Newland Hair Products) $ 71.00 – $ 112.00
- 100% Unprocessed Virgin human hair (Newland Hair Products) $ 25.00 – $ 51.00
- Full Lace Wig with curly wave (NewLand Hair Products) $ 65.00 – $ 261.00