I agree it sounds odd, but the best way to sell more hair extensions is when you are not selling...Read More
i recently just started with this hair business and i think i am struggling mostly with marketing my business and growing it into something bigger. i feel that it is not growing fast enough. Read how to improve your salesRead More
You need a sales strategy, to sell you hair. You can only sell extensions if you have a sales strategy that gains the trust of your client. Use the right words, or better avoid the wrong ones. Invest in the relation with your customer.Read More
To catch the attention of more people looking for hair extensions do not offer everything but enter the hair extensions market with a very specific procuct, like Vietnamese Cold Fusion. You get more visitors, more happy clients and more sales, even more sales of other products you offer.Read More
If last week your sales were poor and the last month was no good either, you might start doubting...Read More
Did You Know This?
- 6 tips to keep you in hair business after Hurricane Harvey
- Follow Queen A and produce a video that sells your hair
- Selling hair extensions in Mozambique
- My father inspired me to become a Hair Wholesaler in Myanmar
- Your own hair store, forget it!
- How to plan to get more visitors to a hair website
- Lovely straight hair lace closures to spoil your clients and boost your hair sales
- The Best Period to Launch a Hair Extensions Business
- Again another hair store! Check Michmo MPR
- How to avoid the 20% customs duty when you import human hair into South Africa?
Shop Hair Products
- Full Lace Wig with curly wave (NewLand Hair Products) $ 65.00 – $ 261.00
- 13 x4 Lace frontal
- From Dream to Your Own Hair Extensions Business in Only 10 Days (eBook) $ 6.00
- Lace Closure 4''x4'' lace closure straight and body wave (Newland Hair Products) $ 27.00 – $ 47.00
- Lace frontal 13''x6'' lace frontal straight and body wave (Newland Hair Products) $ 71.00 – $ 112.00