Tag: Start own business
Starting a business means you are willing to take risks. Not the risk to lose everything you care about, but calculated risks.
If you want to start a hair extensions business you take a risk, and from some of you I receive the question how much money do I need to start. In other words, how much do I have to invest? If you know this amount, you know how much you must set apart, or to earn with your first salesRead More
Last week I received an email from Marry, who wrote “I would love to start selling hair”. For me this is an awesome opening of an email, because it shows Marry has passion for making people look and feel good.
So good to love to start selling hair, but you need to know where to start. Too many times the love or passion to start selling hair fades away if the love is not answered. In other words, if no sales of hair extensions are made.
Did You Know This?
- Hair Extensions clients you get thanks to reviews!
- You sell more hair extensions when you are not selling hair!
- The best sales technique to sell hair extensions
- How much money you need to start a hair extensions business?
- How to grow your hair business in New York
- How to communicate with your clients and not to offend them!
- Get money from Ivanka Trump to start your hair extensions store
- How to become a hair weave distributor in the United States
- Another happy reseller, LC Hair Collection
- Do you pay your clients enough for buying your hair?