President Trump presented his campaign promise to fill to grow jobs, with a big cut for corporate...Read More
If you are the sole proprietor of a Hair Extensions Store you have to pay self employment tax. Consider to incorporate a corporation to reduce your tax burden and to keep more money to grow your hair business.Read More
If you start a new hair extensions business, this means more than just finding a hair supplier and sell to your clients. It also entails dealing with various amounts of paperwork and compliance at the state, federal and local levels. On top of that, it is good to be prepared if your business grows from home based to a greater and more complex enterprise. It’s time to consider the incorporation of a LLC.Read More
If you are self-employed for tax purposes, you follow another tax regime than people who are working for a chief. But you have to be careful, sometimes in the hair industry salon owners offer self-employed workers to work for them, but except for the monetary reimbursement, the labour circumstances are the same. The reason to call the contract self-employed is because it is more cheaper and less paper work for the salon owner.Read More
Once you selected the hair extensions you want to sell you need to ensure to find a reliable hair extensions wholesaler. If possible it´s better to select more than one wholesale hair extensions supplier to make sure your...Read More
Did You Know This?
- 6 tips to keep you in hair business after Hurricane Harvey
- Follow Queen A and produce a video that sells your hair
- Selling hair extensions in Mozambique
- My father inspired me to become a Hair Wholesaler in Myanmar
- Your own hair store, forget it!
- How to plan to get more visitors to a hair website
- Lovely straight hair lace closures to spoil your clients and boost your hair sales
- The Best Period to Launch a Hair Extensions Business
- Again another hair store! Check Michmo MPR
- How to avoid the 20% customs duty when you import human hair into South Africa?
Shop Hair Products
- All-In-One Hair Extensions Business Package $ 29.00
- Full Lace Wig with curly wave (NewLand Hair Products) $ 65.00 – $ 261.00
- From Dream to Your Own Hair Extensions Business in Only 10 Days (eBook) $ 6.00
- 100％ human hair straight hair weft (Xuchang Shining Hair Products) $ 22.50 – $ 51.00
- Lace frontal 13''x6'' lace frontal straight and body wave (Newland Hair Products) $ 71.00 – $ 112.00