President Trump presented his campaign promise to fill to grow jobs, with a big cut for corporate...Read More
If you are the sole proprietor of a Hair Extensions Store you have to pay self employment tax. Consider to incorporate a corporation to reduce your tax burden and to keep more money to grow your hair business.Read More
If you start a new hair extensions business, this means more than just finding a hair supplier and sell to your clients. It also entails dealing with various amounts of paperwork and compliance at the state, federal and local levels. On top of that, it is good to be prepared if your business grows from home based to a greater and more complex enterprise. It’s time to consider the incorporation of a LLC.Read More
If you are self-employed for tax purposes, you follow another tax regime than people who are working for a chief. But you have to be careful, sometimes in the hair industry salon owners offer self-employed workers to work for them, but except for the monetary reimbursement, the labour circumstances are the same. The reason to call the contract self-employed is because it is more cheaper and less paper work for the salon owner.Read More
Once you selected the hair extensions you want to sell you need to ensure to find a reliable hair extensions wholesaler. If possible it´s better to select more than one wholesale hair extensions supplier to make sure your...Read More
Did You Know This?
- Hair Extensions clients you get thanks to reviews!
- You sell more hair extensions when you are not selling hair!
- The best sales technique to sell hair extensions
- How much money you need to start a hair extensions business?
- How to grow your hair business in New York
- How to communicate with your clients and not to offend them!
- Get money from Ivanka Trump to start your hair extensions store
- How to become a hair weave distributor in the United States
- Another happy reseller, LC Hair Collection
- Do you pay your clients enough for buying your hair?