Tag: South Africa
Wigs, wefts and other human hair imported into South Africa will cost you a 20% custom duty. Do you want to pay less? Contact me.Read More
I have contacts with women in nearly all time zones and we talk about dreams, plans and stories about the hair business, their personal situation and what drives them. Just a day that started in China with Lydia, during lunchtime I talked with Einna in Ireland and I ended my day in the middle of the night with Shavon in the USA. I love my job and you?Read More
I keep my promise one week later again a video for you. Listento some answers on questions I received and some business opportunities in South Africa in hair extensions, forget Brazilian go your own way and shop of the weekend...Read More
Question: I hope this email finds you well.I am a lady based in South Africa in the cape town province looking forward to starting a hair extension business importing hair from China.In this week I will be receiving hair samples...Read More
Did You Know This?
- 6 tips to keep you in hair business after Hurricane Harvey
- Follow Queen A and produce a video that sells your hair
- Selling hair extensions in Mozambique
- My father inspired me to become a Hair Wholesaler in Myanmar
- Your own hair store, forget it!
- How to plan to get more visitors to a hair website
- Lovely straight hair lace closures to spoil your clients and boost your hair sales
- The Best Period to Launch a Hair Extensions Business
- Again another hair store! Check Michmo MPR
- How to avoid the 20% customs duty when you import human hair into South Africa?
Shop Hair Products
- 100% Unprocessed Virgin human hair (Newland Hair Products) $ 25.00 – $ 51.00
- 100％ human hair straight hair weft (Xuchang Shining Hair Products) $ 22.50 – $ 51.00
- All-In-One Hair Extensions Business Package $ 29.00
- 13 x4 Lace frontal
- From Dream to Your Own Hair Extensions Business in Only 10 Days (eBook) $ 6.00