Interview with Tippesh, an Indian hair manufacturer and exporter. Inspired by his father an Indian temple hair tender he started in the hair business. It’s a family man, who took a break for the Interview to go on a family trip, but also a business man who understands he has to put the client first.Read More
A Los Angeles hair store with beautiful hair and interesting hair trends, founded by a mother and daughter. Read in this interview how they got inspired, what you can learn from them and how to set up your own hair store, perhaps together with your mum (or dad)!Read More
Read the interview with Lisa Richards co-founder from RPZL New York and get inspired, learn some marketing tricks and see how her promise to me can help you to become a successful hair selling business owner.Read More
Did You Know This?
- Follow Queen A and produce a video that sells your hair
- Selling hair extensions in Mozambique
- My father inspired me to become a Hair Wholesaler in Myanmar
- Your own hair store, forget it!
- How to plan to get more visitors to a hair website
- Lovely straight hair lace closures to spoil your clients and boost your hair sales
- The Best Period to Launch a Hair Extensions Business
- Again another hair store! Check Michmo MPR
- How to avoid the 20% customs duty when you import human hair into South Africa?
- Hair Extensions clients you get thanks to reviews!
Shop Hair Products
- From Dream to Your Own Hair Extensions Business in Only 10 Days (eBook) $ 6.00
- Lace Closure 4''x4'' lace closure straight and body wave (Newland Hair Products) $ 27.00 – $ 47.00
- 100％ human hair straight hair weft (Xuchang Shining Hair Products) $ 22.50 – $ 51.00
- 13 x4 Lace frontal
- Lace frontal 13''x6'' lace frontal straight and body wave (Newland Hair Products) $ 71.00 – $ 112.00